Monday 30 January 2012

See me in Sew Hip Issue 38

Last August I emailed several ideas to Sew Hip and was astounded when the editor said that she was interested in all of them!  I was featured in the [revious month where the magazine tells the reader what is coming in the next issue.  I was sort of hopeing that I may have been on the front cover.....well I am
.....bottom left hand corner!!
I made the three pin cushions and wrote up the instructions.I really enjoyed making the samples and last week they were sent back.
Lovely pictures were taken and I was delighted with the full page photograph.
Lots of close-ups which show the detailing.  (Can you tell how pleased I am with this?)
I now feel inspired to dig out the old felt and make up some more items.  I have signed up for a Craft Fair just before Easter and I do need some more stock.  Perhaps some of these would be the ticket.
Have a great week everyone and remember the deadline for the giveaway is tomorrow.
xx

10 comments:

Jo said...

that's great news, well done! the photo's look really good.

Josie x

Carol said...

Congratulations, what great news, the photograph is really good.
I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can read more here http://smileattheflowers.blogspot.com/2012/01/thank-you.html.
I hope you can accept it.
Carol xx

Laurie said...

That looks awesome! It is so exciting to be published!

wonderwoman said...

Wow well done you! The article looks amazing*! Xxxx

Pomona said...

Congratulations! Really well done - and well deserved!

Pomona x

Lynn said...

Congrats! What a lovely layout! And, as always, your work is beautiful!

Tatkis said...

Wow! Congratulations, your felt creations are so sweet - they deserve to be in the craft magazine!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Kitty said...

Congratulations! That is so fabulous and very well deserved.

By the way, can you send another request to follow at Twitter? I got the email, but your request isn't 'there' at Twitter. All very odd! x

Mail Art Dramas said...

good for you! very nice layout.

Yarny Days said...

I just bought some felt to make some cute stuff. You have inspired me to dig it out and make use of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...