Wednesday 16 February 2011

Comfort Knitting

Oh, I do wish my knitting skills would go this far. I found it on craftzine today and it just looks like the sort of chair that you would want to curl up in with a good book on a dark and rainy day.
I have my next kitting project in the pipeline, I just need to get the wool. I have also been working on my chair covers and i am nearly finished. It is taking a while because work has been quite heavy going this week. There has been a development at work but I can not write about it at the moment, I shall wait until half-term when I can sit and think about what I am doing.
I am also thinking about my new Sketchbook Challenge theme, which is Opposites and I have been gathering some pictures etc plus putting a paint wash over the next few pages but that s as far as I have got so far.
I have several WIP's going to a post on that theme is likely to be next. I have nearly finished finding the information for the post on Girl Guides to follow up the Brownie one a day or so back. Now I think I need an early night with my headache that i have had since 11am!
Take care all.
xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope all works out for you at work . I really , really want that chair !

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I've seen that chair before and I covet it! It's gorgeous. Hi from FL!
xoxo
Donna

Andi's English Attic said...

I saw the pic of this chair too, but I can't remember where. Do remember thinking 'Wow!'. I even wondered if I could fashion covers out of second hand Arran sweaters? As if! xx

Kandi said...

That chair is amazing! It took me a couple of months to knit one cable cushion, I would be on for years making this!
Kandi x

Kim said...

:O A shop close to me currently has a window display containing massive knit lampshades, but that chair is somewhere in the region of being A MILLION times better. Thank you for sharing :)

Much love,
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...